FIND OUT HOW STAIRLIFTS BUFFALO CAN PROVIDE AFFORDABLE MOBILITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS. CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR FREE MEASUREMENT AND NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE
Vertical Platform Lift- Commercial
There are no wheel chair barriers with our Vertical Platform Lifts for public use. Over the past 20 years we have installed Vertical Platform Lifts in churches, hospitals, schools, and office buildings allowing all employees and the general public access to all floors. Many Architects and Contractors have relied on us to assist them with the design of their lift because we know the codes and what the Buffalo New York Building Departments require for new or existing buildings. Many of the standard features include:
- Non-skid 36” x 54” platform.
- Three stops and up to 14 foot of travel.
- Rated load capable of 750 lbs.
- Solid side walls 42” in height.
- Fixed Ramp or 3” recessed pit.
- 115 Volt AC dedicated circuit.
- Constant pressure buttons keeps everyone safe.
- Full Acrylic glass panels, doors and roof to keep out the elements.
- Power Vent system.
- 90 degree configurations.
- Battery backup system to raise and lower the unit.
- Power Door operators to allow easy access by wheel chairs.
6 MAIN MODELS—
- FULLY ENCLOSED
- TOE GUARD
Wesley Elevator carries the highest quality of innovative accessibility. These vertical wheel chair lifts are engineered to simply be the easiest to operate and safest to use. Why not give us a call right now so we can answer all of your questions and provide you with an immediate price quotation.